Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You're a Mean One...Mr. Grinch

Tonight I am watching my favorite Christmas show....How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  I was eight years old when this animated version first aired on CBS on December 18, 1966 and I have never missed a year since.  I can recite the whole show from start to finish - including all the songs.  Even after 43 years I still get tears in my eyes when the Grinch learns the true meaning of Christmas.   

I would like to raise a green buttercream-frosted, Who pudding-filled cupcake in honor of Cindy Lou Who, Max the dog, the Grinch and the entire village of Whoville! 




Sweet Flair via Flickr




nokils via Flickr









Grinch cupcake cake from Webshots (American Greetings)









serve your Grinch cupcakes in this costume

No comments: