Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Preparing for Iron Cupcake: San Francisco

On September 28th I will be traveling to San Francisco to participate in my first Iron Cupcake Challenge. The flavor for this month is SQUASH and the instructions state that anything in the squash family will be acceptable.

I have decided to make Pumpkin Spice cupcakes with cream cheese icing. I think these will travel well and taste great. I still have to come up with a display and decorations and I will be working on that the rest of this week. I will post pictures of the event when I return home on Tuesday the 29th. Stay tuned!

If you would like to participate, please click contact Iron Cupcake: San Francisco Challenge for more information!



from the photostream of wynk via Flickr




from the photostream of kristin_a via Flickr

No comments: