Monday, October 26, 2009

Honey Bee Bakery (Oxford, MS)

The Wandering Cupcake has returned to Lake Tahoe! 

After a whirlwind weekend trip to the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss), I have returned.  I was a freshman at Ole Miss in 1976 and have not been back to visit the campus in almost 25 years.  A lot has changed!  I enjoyed the game against Arkansas from one of the suites thanks to the hospitality of friends Julie & Gerard...a most excellent experience, especially with a Rebel victory.  There were lots of tailgating tents in the Grove and my nieces who pledged Delta Gamma a few weeks ago invited us to the sorority house for a tour. Thanks Maidee & Emily.  I stopped by to see my old dorms and not much had changed there.  Hopefully it won't be another 25 years before I go again. 

For those attending Ole Miss games regularly, the Honey Bee Bakery is located at 2305 Jackson St. and I highly recommend trying the chocolate marshmallow and chocolate raspberry cupcakes.  They make everything from scratch!
 



No comments: