Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cupcake Geocache

"Geocaching is a high-tech treasure hunting game played throughout the world by adventure seekers equipped with GPS devices. The basic idea is to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, outdoors and then share your experiences online." (Geocaching)

I am in the process of creating a cupcake geocache.  I have named it Cup-Cache and I will be hiding it as soon as we get a break in the snow. Once it is hidden, I will post the coordinates.  I am including a Travel Bug in my cache.  A Travel Bug is a trackable item that moves from place to place, picking up stories along the way. When you log in to the Geocaching site, you enter the number on my travel bug and tell your story about how you found Cup-Cache.  When you find your next cache, you put my travel bug in...and someone else takes it and moves it to the next location. 

Together we can spread cupcake love around the world!  




(my GPS device)


Cup-Cache Travel Bug

1 comment: