Friday, May 10, 2013

Cupcake Cookie Jar Update

Many moons ago (2/7/11 to be exact), I wrote about a cupcake cookie jar that I found at Pier 1.....and what an adventure that turned out to be.  I received an email from a reader in Switzerland that wanted to know if I would buy the jar and ship it to her since Pier 1 does not have online ordering (and what's up with that?).  I bought the jar but the reader had failed to give me any contact information so I could not send the jar.  I put it in the garage and forgot about it.

Last Christmas another reader saw the blog entry and emailed me to ask about the jar.  I told her Pier 1 no longer stocked it but I had one in my garage.  I shipped it to her. 

Last week I had another email about the jar...so I went to my local Pier 1 to tell them they were missing lots of opportunities to sell those jars.  If any of you have one of these, please put them on Craigslist or Etsy.  You will have buyers!


No comments: