Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Favorite Cupcake Cake Wreck

One of my favorite blogs is Cake Wrecks.  It is hard to believe professional cakes & cupcakes can go so horribly wrong, but that blog is proof that it happens....and happens a lot!  Visit the Cake Wrecks blog or buy their books.  You won't be disappointed and won't stop laughing for a long, long time.

Here is my favorite cupcake cake wreck of all time.  This cupcake cake was requested for Shara's birthday and it was supposed to be a cupcake cake of Curious George (the cartoon monkey).  But that is not exactly what Shara got.  Which character does the cupcake cake look like most??



Curious George





Shara's cupcake cake




Michael J. Fox in Teen Wolf

Thank you Cake Wrecks!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

1st I love ake Wrecks too... I have to check them ut daily to get my laugh of the day.

2nd I was gonna say that cake looked like chubaca from star wars, but now that you put up that other pic I definitely think Teen Wolf is it!