Once you've baked and decorated your masterpieces, you can share them with your friends via email (OS 3.0 or later), Facebook, or save them to your photo albums. And of course you can eat them! Choose the tablecloth and plate to serve them on and you are ready for dessert.
- Complete set of letter candies to spell out words & messages on your cupcakes!
- 25 different colors & patterns of cupcake liners (white, yellow, pink, blue, green, red polka dot, rainbow, leopard print, vines, camo, orange, black, red/blue/purple stripes, happy birthday, tie dye, shamrocks, zebra, red checkered, plus 5 Easter/spring themed liners)
- 11 different batters (white, yellow, chocolate, strawberry, carrot cake, red velvet, lemon, confetti, marble, apple spice, blueberry muffin)
- The ability to set your baking time, from lightly baked to crispy burnt cupcakes
- 30 types of frosting (vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, mint, caramel, cookies & cream, raspberry, chocolate orange, chocolate shell, vanilla confetti, lemon, nutella, butter cream, strawberry cream, peanut butter, triple chocolate, rainbow, lime, orange vanilla, blueberry, cream cheese, grape, pink lemonade, chocolate fudge, chocolate strawberry, pink berry, chocolate sprinkled, blue raspberry, pink rose, maple)
- 48 toppings (jelly beans, gummy bears, red hots, rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, red/yellow/pink/blue/green sprinkles, strawberries, banana slices, mini chocolate chips, chocolate candies, cookie bits, mini-marshmallows, candy hearts, candy shamrocks, gummy worms, cinnamon sugar, powdered sugar, almonds, peanuts, candy mint, candy corn, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, candy orange slices, toffee bits, coconut, lemon drops, milk/white/dark chocolate bunnies, milk/white/dark mini chocolate eggs, circus peanuts, french burnt peanuts, streusel, chocolate chunks, kiwi, pecans, mini pretzels, mini peanut butter cups, graham cracker crumbs, bacon)
- 25 flavors of Jelly Belly gourmet jelly beans to add as toppings
- 14 kinds of plates and 9 tablecloths, to give your cupcakes the perfect presentation
NOTE: If you don't want to have to shake the phone to get cupcakes out of the pan, tap the (i) button on the first screen, and set "Shake to Empty Pan" to OFF. Then the cupcakes will go straight from the oven to the decorating table!