Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Traveling Cupcake Summary

I have traveled a lot of miles this past week (ship, plane, car, subway, city bus) and I took a lot of cupcake photos.....




Buttercream preparing to sail on the Oosterdam




Buttercream & friends at breakfast
in the Crow's Nest of the Oosterdam




One of the amazing works of art
outside the Oosterdam's Greenhouse Spa



Cupcakes at Blenz Coffee (Vancouver)




Cupcakes at the Granville Island Market (Vancouver)




Buttercream was almost a racoon snack!
 Grouse Mountain (Vancouver)




Cupcake minis from Market of Choice (Eugene)




Cupcake mini halved....looks just like a smiley-face with lipstick




Cupcake magnet from the University of Oregon bookstore




Aquarium cupcakes from Market of Choice (Eugene)




Spring Flower cupcakes from Market of Choice (Eugene)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The rose cupcakes are lovely!

This is my 1st visit to your blog and i LOVE the idea of the traveling cupcake... having its' picture taken all over! Great idea... reminds me of the Travelocity Roaming Gnome.



check out my blog: nikkiscakery.blogspot.com

Lundy said...

Thanks Nikki. I love the cupcake wallpaper on your blog. The roaming Gnome influenced the traveling cupcake idea. I bought the crocheted cupcake on Etsy...it was a pincushion with really nice pins but you can't fly with pins so the cupcake is now plain. I think I am going to sew some decorations on it to meet FAA regulations (LOL)