Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cupcake Flavors - It's All in the Name

Cupcake flavors can be boring or exotic, but you have to admit that the more exotic flavor names are the ones that grab your attention. Some are way over the top with too many ingredients and I probably wouldn't even try them...but the names always make me smile.

My favorite blog (Cupcakes Take the Cake) has an extensive list of cupcake bakeries from around the United States and all over the world. I have been surfing through them and have found some very interesting flavor names. Stay tuned...still making my way through the list!

Mocha-Choco-Frappa-Latte
24 Carrot
Bailey's Comet
Berry Me in the Sand
You Look Marble-ous
Strawberry Fields Forever
Death by Oreos
Oreo Speedwagon
Gimme 'smore
Velvet Elvis
Dolce & Banana
You Had Me at Nutella
Manolo Blondenik

No comments: