Monday, August 24, 2009

Cupcake Sprinkles

MillSprinkles just might be the most classic of all the cupcake decorations. It brings back memories of your mother making cupcakes for your first grade class. Back then, there weren't too many choices for cupcake decorations but now the possibilities are endless!

Mill Creek Country Store has a nice assortment of sprinkles. They come in plastic bottles with shaker tops (that I refill and reuse) and they ship really fast too. I like the Autumn Mix and the Noel Mix for the holidays. Try them sometime!

My brother is a high school football coach at the same high school we graduated from almost 30 years ago. The school colors are black and red. For homecoming last year, my nieces wanted cupcakes decorated with school color sprinkles. I ordered black & red sprinkles from Mill Creek Country Store and the cupcakes were a huge hit.

No comments: