Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 6: No Cupcakes in Paris

Well....I have been in Paris for three days and have yet to see a single cupcake.  Plenty of other desserts, but no cupcakes.  I have looked in every pastry shop window.  Muffins yes.  Cupcakes no.  I am sure they are here somewhere but I cannot find them. 

We had a nice dinner tonight and a boat ride along the Seine. Met a girl from Mississippi and we know some of the same people....what are the odds of that!  Got to see the Eiffel Tower twinkling and it was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever seen.  A fabulous memory.  The trip ends tomorrow morning with an 8 AM ride to the airport.  Goodbye Paris! 

Crossing my fingers that I will find a cupcake on the way to the airport.  Will post pictures when I get home...including a video of the twinkling Eiffel Tower lights.

No comments: