Sunday, September 12, 2010

Project Food Blog Begins

I am a contestant in Project Food Blog 2010.  Click on the Foodbuzz link to learn more about the project, challenges, rules and prizes. You might even decide to join in the fun yourself!

There will be a series of challenges that I will be required to write about and you will be seeing those here in the coming weeks. Feel free to give me advice along the way. 

If you glance to the right you will see a link to my contestant profile. Voting begins on September 20th and I will post a link that explains the voting process.  It's a little bit like American Idol or Survivor for food bloggers and my goal is to not get voted off the island the very first week. None of the challenges involves cupcakes, but I will hang on as long as I can!

Wish me luck! 




No comments: