Friday, August 27, 2010

Trophy Cupcakes - Seattle

OH - EM - GEE!!  I have just eaten the most perfect lemon cupcake with lemon buttercream EVER! 
Trophy Cupcakes was also on my list of must visit cupcake bakeries because I had heard so many good things on other cupcake blogs.  I just had to see for myself. 

I bought two cupcakes....lemon with lemon buttercream and a Snowball (chocolate cake with coconut buttercream).  My head is still spinning with dee-lish-us-ness!  The lemon was subtle in the cake and the buttercream was so good I could almost take each tiny piece of lemon zest.  Perfection!  The Snowball was incredible.  The chocolate cake was moist and dense and the coconut buttercream is a 10 on my sweetness scale...and you know how I like a sweet buttercream. 

These cupcakes are so good I am tempted to move to Seattle!

Trophy Cupcake Box

the Trophy Cupcake selection

Snowball & Lemon cupcakes


Trophy Cupcakes and Party on Urbanspoon

No comments: