Friday, August 27, 2010

Wink Cupcakes - Seattle

My first stop after leaving the airport was Wink Cupcakes.  I had made a list earlier this week of the cupcake bakeries I wanted to visit.  I actually got lost and accidentally found myself on Queen Anne Ave. N...the street where Wink is located. 

Wink is in a quiet and cute neighborhood close to downtown, but it feels like the suburbs.  The bakery is beautiful and the staff was very helpful.  I got a latte and 6 minis.  The carrot cake & red velvet cake were outstanding.  You know how I feel about cream cheese icing and this was good but you know I have to say it....needs more cream cheese.  But very good nonetheless.  The packaging was a pretty box with polka dots and the Wink logo.

Wink
1817 Queen Anne Ave. N.


Wink minis


Beautiful packaging!


Wink Cupcakes on Urbanspoon

No comments: